Pivotcity
Welcome all newcomers to this brand new pivot animation forum this place is just getting started so lets put this place together
please be sure to tell us who you are Here when you first register thank you

You are not connected. Please login or register

A show

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Is it Is there anyone here who like sponge bob?

Fixed.

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

2 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:59 pm

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
No.


________________________


View user profile

3 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Why the #¤%& did you change my word? Are you going to control everything we say now? Is this some kind of not freedom of speech dictator web site?


You know I were jokking?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

4 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:42 pm

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
Yes, and no.


________________________


View user profile

5 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Claire

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:Why the #¤%& did you change my word? Are you going to control everything we say now? Is this some kind of not freedom of speech dictator web site?


You know I were jokking?

"is it anyone here" is usually not taken as a joke, more or less like a fresh immigrant or mental handicap.

View user profile

6 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
He changed what I said...

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

7 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Rawbeef


Administrator
Allen, that edit was completely unnecessary and rude. Strike 3/5 (or maybe it's four, I lost count...)
Lee, your original post should have included some more information to spark a more lengthy conversation and you sort of overreacted to Allen's edit. No strike, but give your posts a little more thought.
Onion, you're a flat out flamer and not everybody speaks english as a first language you derp. Don't.

View user profile

8 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Claire

avatar
Administrator
Near wrote:Allen, that edit was completely unnecessary and rude. Strike 3/5 (or maybe it's four, I lost count...)
Lee, your original post should have included some more information to spark a more lengthy conversation and you sort of overreacted to Allen's edit. No strike, but give your posts a little more thought.
Onion, you're a flat out flamer and not everybody speaks english as a first language you derp. Don't.
Fixing grammar is rude? and you can't call his "No" post rude (assuming you were) if you say right after that Lee's post lacked material.
I am not flaming, if you read the thread, Lee admitting to making that grammatical error as a joke, a pitiful and pointless one at that. Lee lashed out on Allen for no reason, and I called him out on it.

HABEEB IT RAWBEEF, HABEEB IT.

View user profile

9 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Didn't anyone read the "You know I were jokking?" part? I were pointing at the raging one, it is that which where a joke, not the first, wait... This is confusing, I would understand sweedish more than this mess...

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

10 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:58 pm

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
-I unlocked this so we can now discuss spungebob-


________________________


View user profile

11 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Claire

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:Didn't anyone read the "You know I were jokking?" part? I were pointing at the raging one, it is that which where a joke, not the first, wait... This is confusing, I would understand sweedish more than this mess...
You still got pissed for no reason. Rawbeef should either give you a strike and not Allen, or shove them up his ass.

In fact, I'm giving you a strike Rawbeef.

View user profile

12 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 pm

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator


________________________


View user profile

13 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Allen walker wrote:
That's kind of creepy O_o. What language is it?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

14 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 pm

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
It's in English.


________________________


View user profile

15 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
If you understand something of that, you must be an alien from outerspace.

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

16 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Codec

avatar
Administrator
Akuma Spongebob?

(OFT) I think the strike should be released. No one gets a strike.


________________________
Went into rehab at 4:30, but didn't get fired until 5:00.
View user profile http://www.thepivotforum.com

17 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Rawbeef


Administrator
Okay, Claire. I see what you mean. There's no need to be so "AHA!" about it...
When I saw Allen's edit of Lee's post it looked like he was blatantly insulting his English to me, and when Lee started with the censorship dictator stuff I thought it was too ridiculous to be a serious post, and he even explained later that it was a joke. You clearly insulted Lee's English, though.
I still think this thread should be locked because I sense nothing but idiocy and spammy posts coming.

View user profile

18 Re: A show on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
Near wrote:Okay, Claire. I see what you mean. There's no need to be so "AHA!" about it...
When I saw Allen's edit of Lee's post it looked like he was blatantly insulting his English to me, and when Lee started with the censorship dictator stuff I thought it was too ridiculous to be a serious post, and he even explained later that it was a joke. You clearly insulted Lee's English, though.
I still think this thread should be locked because I sense nothing but idiocy and spammy posts coming.
Kudos
~LOCKED

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum