Pivotcity
Welcome all newcomers to this brand new pivot animation forum this place is just getting started so lets put this place together
please be sure to tell us who you are Here when you first register thank you

You are not connected. Please login or register

News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:35 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
bye

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

2 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 am

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
by?whats bye?
you leaving the forum or what
if so why...

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

3 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:39 am

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
-Moved to User announcements-

And bye I guess.


________________________


View user profile

4 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:40 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Beast wrote:by?whats bye?
you leaving the forum or what
if so why...

This web site is against my rights as a human... And against the laws of Norway and UN.

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

5 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:49 am

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
>implying Norwegians are human beings.


________________________


View user profile

6 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:07 am

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:
Beast wrote:by?whats bye?
you leaving the forum or what
if so why...

This web site is against my rights as a human... And against the laws of Norway and UN.
i don't really get what your saying... Sad

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

7 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 am

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
He is basically still crying about the fact that I fixed the grammar in one of his posts, and he's taking everything we say here seriously.


________________________


View user profile

8 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
In Norway we got freedom of speech, freedom of speech is that you can say, do and mean what you want, without any goverment or person trying to change it, against the will of the person.

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

9 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:18 am

Claire

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:In Norway we got freedom of speech, freedom of speech is that you can say, do and mean what you want, without any goverment or person trying to change it, against the will of the person.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolwut
if you're going to *i don't think so claire* about your post being changed then you should stay away from the internet. some people can't handle the truth.

View user profile

10 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:In Norway we got freedom of speech, freedom of speech is that you can say, do and mean what you want, without any goverment or person trying to change it, against the will of the person.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolwut

I may sue you(plural) for doing the things against my right as human, wait, is this really a dictator place?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

11 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:22 am

Claire

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:In Norway we got freedom of speech, freedom of speech is that you can say, do and mean what you want, without any goverment or person trying to change it, against the will of the person.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolwut

I may sue you(plural) for doing the things against my right as human, wait, is this really a dictator place?
LOOOOOOL
Go grab yourself a lawyer, bring him to court, and explain to everybody that you are going to sue me(plural) for correcting your grammar on an internet forum.

*enough with this*

View user profile

12 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:24 am

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
I'll be waiting for a letter in the mail from Jan Thomas' lawyer.


________________________


View user profile

13 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:25 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:In Norway we got freedom of speech, freedom of speech is that you can say, do and mean what you want, without any goverment or person trying to change it, against the will of the person.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolwut

I may sue you(plural) for doing the things against my right as human, wait, is this really a dictator place?
LOOOOOOL
Go grab yourself a lawyer, bring him to court, and explain to everybody that you are going to sue me(plural) for correcting your grammar on an internet forum.

what is this "right as a human" crap, that shit doesn't apply in the court of law anywhere.

It were you? Oh, I'm sorry... I thought were someone else who changed the text, sorry Sad

Allen walker wrote:I'll be waiting for a letter in the mail from Jan Thomas' lawyer.

Stalker-san Tard, how did you find my name?

Just delete this topic, and ban me for spamming... So we can just live on our lives...

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

14 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:30 am

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
I dont want to.


________________________


View user profile

15 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:32 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Since I were just jokking, the fixing did only help me, but can the person who did it just comment it next time?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

16 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 am

Claire

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:Since I were just jokking, the fixing did only help me, but can the person who did it just comment it next time?

No.

View user profile

17 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:Since I were just jokking, the fixing did only help me, but can the person who did it just comment it next time?

No.

What is that called again... Imature?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

18 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:42 am

Claire

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:Since I were just jokking, the fixing did only help me, but can the person who did it just comment it next time?

No.

What is that called again... Imature?

No.

View user profile

19 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:Since I were just jokking, the fixing did only help me, but can the person who did it just comment it next time?

No.

What is that called again... Imature?

No.
Is it mature?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

20 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 am

Claire

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:
Claire wrote:
Oui Lee wrote:Since I were just jokking, the fixing did only help me, but can the person who did it just comment it next time?

No.

What is that called again... Imature?

No.
Is it mature?

to get worked up over a grammar error?
Ye-nope.

View user profile

21 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:49 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Please marry me darling.

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

22 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 pm

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator


________________________


View user profile

23 Re: News on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Codec

avatar
Administrator
Claire. Strike one. two one worded post.
Qui Lee I should give you two strikes. But I will give you one.

You are free here.
I know you were joking, but was fixing the grammar in your sentence really affecting what you were trying to say?

Thank you for locking allen.


________________________
Went into rehab at 4:30, but didn't get fired until 5:00.
View user profile http://www.thepivotforum.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum