Pivotcity
Welcome all newcomers to this brand new pivot animation forum this place is just getting started so lets put this place together
please be sure to tell us who you are Here when you first register thank you

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum supporters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum supporters Empty Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:49 am

Taken™

Taken™
Administrator
as the forum continues to expand we are in need of more higher ops to keep the forum under control,our next order of business is to add forum supporters

if you think you have what it takes then post a little summary of why you think you would be good for the role,then the admins will decide together.
thank you

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

2Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:52 am

L'archl

L'archl
Global Moderator
Lmao, we dont need more staff, 5 staff members is enought to handle 100-500 members, so why would you possibly need 6+ for 22 members.


________________________

Forum supporters Untit102
View user profile

3Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:54 am

Taken™

Taken™
Administrator
because a few of use are about o be kicked angry

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

4Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 am

L'archl

L'archl
Global Moderator
Forum supporters 5yhp558


________________________

Forum supporters Untit102
View user profile

5Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Oui Lee

Oui Lee
Explorer
What forum bans their own mods and admins? Why did you get choosen if you can't handle being bosses?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

6Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Taken™

Taken™
Administrator
yes tell us Allen
i hired you because i thought you followed all the rules and that you'd be the right person for the job
and now i'm regretting it like i figured i would

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

7Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Oui Lee

Oui Lee
Explorer
Beast wrote:yes tell us Allen
i hired you because i thought you followed all the rules and that you'd be the right person for the job
and now i'm regretting it like i figured i would

You gave them a finger, and they took your hand.

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

8Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Taken™

Taken™
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:
Beast wrote:yes tell us Allen
i hired you because i thought you followed all the rules and that you'd be the right person for the job
and now i'm regretting it like i figured i would

You gave them a finger, and they took your hand.
yea you can say that

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

9Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Claire

Claire
Administrator
I actually think Dustin kun will be kicked.

View user profile

10Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Taken™

Taken™
Administrator
Claire wrote:I actually think Dustin kun will be kicked.
Dustin is following all the rues and doing his job correctly

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

11Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Claire

Claire
Administrator
Beast wrote:
Claire wrote:I actually think Dustin kun will be kicked.
Dustin is following all the rues and doing his job correctly
He can't moderate for shit, he's way to biased and he doesn't even use his mod abilities.

View user profile

12Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Codec

Codec
Administrator
Claire wrote:
Beast wrote:
Claire wrote:I actually think Dustin kun will be kicked.
Dustin is following all the rues and doing his job correctly
He can't moderate for shit, he's way to biased and he doesn't even use his mod abilities.
Not like you care, but thats a week suspension. :/

I know you don't give a shit, but could you try?

View user profile http://www.thepivotforum.com

13Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Rawbeef


Administrator
I think our staff are rather in order for the time being.

View user profile

14Forum supporters Empty Re: Forum supporters on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:39 am

Taken™

Taken™
Administrator
yea your right
~LOCKED waste of time

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum