Pivotcity
Welcome all newcomers to this brand new pivot animation forum this place is just getting started so lets put this place together
please be sure to tell us who you are Here when you first register thank you

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realm of the Mad god

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Realm of the Mad god on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:46 am

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/
this is a fun flash mmorpg where you can choose a class,make a character and set out to fight monstaers that help you level up and unlock new things.you can meet with others and fight side by side or in a group

check it out happy

first look:

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

2 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Arctic5oul


Explorer
The adventure content lures me in.
I may try it.
The graphics look like butt though.

View user profile http://www.pivotcity.forumotion.com

3 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Codec

avatar
Administrator
Wølf wrote:The adventure content lures me in.
I may try it.
The graphics look like butt though.

Gameplay>Graphics

For a Browser based game, it looks ok. Minecraft doesn't have the best graphics, but it's flipping awesome.


________________________
Went into rehab at 4:30, but didn't get fired until 5:00.
View user profile http://www.thepivotforum.com

4 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Snoop Lion

avatar
Junior member
it's a great game but I hate how it slows down my other tabs and windows Sad

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/evaleva2

5 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:19 am

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
I find it boring looking, all you do is run around killing npcs?


________________________


View user profile

6 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:55 am

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
Allen walker wrote:I find it boring looking, all you do is run around killing npcs?
yes basically you just go around killing npc's very happy
isn't that awesome

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

7 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:05 am

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
No, Killing just npcs gets dull and boring after a while.

I'd much rather kill other players.


________________________


View user profile

8 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 pm

TrinityFlash

avatar
Global Moderator
Allen walker wrote:No, Killing just npcs gets dull and boring after a while.

I'd much rather kill other players.
Netplay fan, are we? +1 respect.

Anyway, agreed. To me it looks boring. I mean, if you really want to compare this game to Minecraft, Minecraft keeps you busy doing crap to survive every minute you're playing.

View user profile http://trinityflash.com

9 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
TrinityFlash wrote:
Allen walker wrote:No, Killing just npcs gets dull and boring after a while.

I'd much rather kill other players.
Netplay fan, are we? +1 respect.

Anyway, agreed. To me it looks boring. I mean, if you really want to compare this game to Minecraft, Minecraft keeps you busy doing crap to survive every minute you're playing.
Is this game a waste of money?
i didn't think so Rolling Eyes

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

10 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Codec

avatar
Administrator
Beast wrote:
TrinityFlash wrote:
Allen walker wrote:No, Killing just npcs gets dull and boring after a while.

I'd much rather kill other players.
Netplay fan, are we? +1 respect.

Anyway, agreed. To me it looks boring. I mean, if you really want to compare this game to Minecraft, Minecraft keeps you busy doing crap to survive every minute you're playing.
Is this game a waste of money?
i didn't think so Rolling Eyes
You don't pay to play....


________________________
Went into rehab at 4:30, but didn't get fired until 5:00.
View user profile http://www.thepivotforum.com

11 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:14 am

Arctic5oul


Explorer
I played it, got to level 5 archer, and then quit. All you do is fight npcs. No exploring, no gear.

View user profile http://www.pivotcity.forumotion.com

12 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
Wølf wrote:I played it, got to level 5 archer, and then quit. All you do is fight npcs. No exploring, no gear.
actually you get to do quests plus if an npc drops a cave which you get to explore it...not that i have but i'm guessing
and you can get gear from the bags npcs drop and you shouldn't stick to archer move on and level those up to unlock others happy

learned that by playing for like...5 days

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

13 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Arctic5oul


Explorer
Oh well. Probably not gonna play again.

View user profile http://www.pivotcity.forumotion.com

14 Re: Realm of the Mad god on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 am

Drone


Baby steps
been playing this a lot lately happy

pretty fun and addictive

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum