Pivotcity
Welcome all newcomers to this brand new pivot animation forum this place is just getting started so lets put this place together
please be sure to tell us who you are Here when you first register thank you

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010~2011 Music

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 2010~2011 Music on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm

TrinityFlash

avatar
Global Moderator
Anyone else think that music has recently gotten just crappy and terrible? I miss the old days when Rock was the most popular genre of music, period. Now, we get stuck with this Pop/Rap shit. Why is Lady Gaga one of the most top-rated artists of all time? My friend, recent critics don't know shit about all time music, they hardly ever consider rock bands for top rated anymore. Even though not long ago rock was the most listened to genre of music.

And that is my argument, people need to revive rock and drop pop. Who all agrees? happy

View user profile http://trinityflash.com

2 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am

Snoop Lion

avatar
Junior member
I do...
I hate how ppl think that
this new music is teh shit
ugh

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/evaleva2

3 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 am

Rawbeef


Administrator
I agree. I guess this step in music's evolution is just off or something. There's too much emphasis on partying imo. Gets on my nerves.

View user profile

4 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
now HOLD up?!?!?!
first of all,what is with all that cussing in your first post?

and second,i don't think pop/rap is crap,IMO its the new generation of music for the new generation of us kids and i just think you'll have to get use to it.

third,Lady Gaga earned her way to the top Tard

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

5 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am

TrinityFlash

avatar
Global Moderator
Beast wrote:now HOLD up?!?!?!
first of all,what is with all that cussing in your first post?
I believe the limit is 2 swears per post. I used exactly that.
Beast wrote:and second,i don't think pop/rap is crap,IMO its the new generation of music for the new generation of us kids and i just think you'll have to get use to it.
Don't make me rant you.
Beast wrote:third,Lady Gaga earned her way to the top Tard
Yes. Earned it by being half-naked in every music video she's ever made. More than 80% of her fanbase in male.
Need I say more?

View user profile http://trinityflash.com

6 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:07 am

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
TrinityFlash wrote:
Beast wrote:now HOLD up?!?!?!
first of all,what is with all that cussing in your first post?
I believe the limit is 2 swears per post. I used exactly that.
uhhhhhh...miner swears

TrinityFlash wrote:
Beast wrote:and second,i don't think pop/rap is crap,IMO its the new generation of music for the new generation of us kids and i just think you'll have to get use to it.
Don't make me rant you.

lol i'm just proving point here

TrinityFlash wrote:
Beast wrote:third,Lady Gaga earned her way to the top Tard
Yes. Earned it by being half-naked in every music video she's ever made. More than 80% of her fanbase in male.
Need I say more?
its not just the body that got her here people love her music
just like people loved rock

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

7 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:17 am

L'archl

avatar
Global Moderator
Everybody likes lady Gaga's music, pre-teens and men who likes other men does have the rights to an opinion as they're not actual human beings.


________________________


View user profile

8 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 am

Snoop Lion

avatar
Junior member
this should be locked
everyone is entitled to their own
opinion....
*locked*

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/evaleva2

9 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 pm

TrinityFlash

avatar
Global Moderator
*Unlocked*
Yes, people are entitled to their opinion, but they have the same right to share it. That's what this topic is for.

View user profile http://trinityflash.com

10 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Codec

avatar
Administrator
Honestly, I only like one Rap Artist. Ememnmemenem MnM's or ever you spell his name. But IMO I think rap is crap. I've listen to rock most of my life.
Not Scream-o- If you want to hear that, bang two trash-cans together of and over.
Lady Gaga just hurts my ears. I have no opinion on her. Except she didn't earn her way.


________________________
Went into rehab at 4:30, but didn't get fired until 5:00.
View user profile http://www.thepivotforum.com

11 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Arctic5oul


Explorer
I just don't understand music these days. Pop/Hip-hop/Rap only talk about drugs, sex, and other crap. Rock songs can come in many shapes and form, therefore, the most expanded genre of music. I personally like rock, in fact... If I go a week without listening to ruck, I go into depression.
And another fact...
A CHRISTIAN ~Yes that's right~ ROCK band beat Justin Beiber and a whole butt-load of hip-hop groups in record sales at the place of 5 in the Top-Five List.
The Newsboys.
And another fact...
A CHRISTIAN ROCK song placed 1st in the Top-Five Songs. Lady-Gaga, J.B, Eminem, and everyone else's songs placed BELOW.

View user profile http://www.pivotcity.forumotion.com

12 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Codec

avatar
Administrator
Wølf wrote:I just don't understand music these days. Pop/Hip-hop/Rap only talk about drugs, sex, and other crap. Rock songs can come in many shapes and form, therefore, the most expanded genre of music. I personally like rock, in fact... If I go a week without listening to ruck, I go into depression.
And another fact...
A CHRISTIAN ~Yes that's right~ ROCK band beat Justin Beiber and a whole butt-load of hip-hop groups in record sales at the place of 5 in the Top-Five List.
The Newsboys.
And another fact...
A CHRISTIAN ROCK song placed 1st in the Top-Five Songs. Lady-Gaga, J.B, Eminem, and everyone else's songs placed BELOW.
There are not a lot of good chrstian rock bands. But there are some that's ok.

Brb let write a Lady Gaga song

P-p-p-pp-p-pp-p-p--p-pp-pp-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pp-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pp-p--p-pp-p-p-p--pivot forum.


________________________
Went into rehab at 4:30, but didn't get fired until 5:00.
View user profile http://www.thepivotforum.com

13 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Arctic5oul


Explorer
I swear, my eyes just went cross-eyed.

View user profile http://www.pivotcity.forumotion.com

14 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 am

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
What do you mean by "new music"? Music from today, this week, this month, this year or last years?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

15 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Rawbeef


Administrator
We are referring to the music of popular culture, e.g. Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, etc. I don't know any rap artists or else I would have named some.

View user profile

16 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Oh, I love Justin Bieber!

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

17 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Arctic5oul


Explorer
Please tell me you're a girl?

View user profile http://www.pivotcity.forumotion.com

18 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Are you trying to be sexist?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

19 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Arctic5oul


Explorer
No. If you like Justin Beiber as a guy...


you're gay.

View user profile http://www.pivotcity.forumotion.com

20 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Oui Lee

avatar
Explorer
Mhm, okay... So you say... The kind of music person likes, makes him/her having a sexual atraction to same sex just because of the music, magical?

View user profile http://pivotcity.forumotion.com/u10

21 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
Oui Lee wrote:Mhm, okay... So you say... The kind of music person likes, makes him/her having a sexual atraction to same sex just because of the music, magical?
uhhhhhhhhhhhh...he just referring to the fact that Justin Beiber is gay and so if you like him and you are the same sex as him...well...i think you get it

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

22 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Arctic5oul


Explorer
^Yes. Indeed. Your words, not mine.

View user profile http://www.pivotcity.forumotion.com

23 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:54 pm

TrinityFlash

avatar
Global Moderator
Guys, back on topic.

View user profile http://trinityflash.com

24 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Taken™

avatar
Administrator
Lady Gaga is what this generation listens to
so you guys better learn to love it and forget about "Queen"

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TakenChoice

25 Re: 2010~2011 Music on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:36 pm

TrinityFlash

avatar
Global Moderator
So, it's the new stuff so we all have to listen to it? I fail to see whatever logic you may have on the subject, and for that matter there seems to be absolutely none.

View user profile http://trinityflash.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum